From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:35 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Unable To Activate Keyboard On iPhone Keyboard Settings

Hi Costa & Ashley,

I just received a replacement iPhone and wanted to add the FlickType
keyboard in the phone settings, so I would have full access of the keyboard.
When I went to setings-general-keyboards-add, FlickType was not listed under
3rd party keyboards. I am subscription user, as well as a beta tester, but I
have not redownload the latest beta test version yet. I am running 12.1.2,
which is the latest version iOS. Please advise on how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen