Re: Cannot get flick type keyboard or FlickType Classic to work on my iPad

David Speck

Hello Ashley,
I finally did receive the messages. Thank you for responding. Changing the rotor to direct touch and turning it on did solve the problem with the classic app. I will install the system wide keyboard shortly and give it a try as well.
Thanks again,
Dave

On Dec 12, 2018, at 2:50 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi David,

Hope you received our other reply, will you please confirm that direct touch is enabled within the rotor?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 05:20 PM, David Speck wrote:

d mini 2 running iOS 12.1. I have not been able to get any version of
FlickType Classic to work properly on this iPad in iOS 11 or 12. Whenever I
install either one, I can open the app, but when I touch the screen where the
keyboard is, voiceover simply says what the opening script for flick flick
type is. It never types anything. I cannot select letters or characters. None
of the functions work. All I can do is close the app and uninstall it. Any
idea why this is not working for me? Is anyone else having this problem? Our
my messages to this forum even going through?
Thank you