Re: AppleVis Golden Apple Award

JAKE JOEHL <jajoehl@...>

I'm only using your demo version at this time, but added in my 2 cents. I've got more iTunes gift cards on my Christmas list though, so will definitely be purchasing the full app. I still haven't quite wrapped my head around the concept of typing on an iPhone, but I really enjoy your app. Happy holidays to everyone.
Jake

--Please visit me at https://jazzyjj.dreamwidth.org .

On Dec 14, 2018, at 8:34 AM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

Just added my vote as well.

Hope you both win in one or both of the respective categories.

Kosta and Ashley, you both deserve the recognition! ☺️
Regards

Daniel

On 12 Dec 2018, at 20:17, Matthew Janusauskas <mjanusauskas@...> wrote:

Already done and very well deserved!

Matthew

On Dec 12, 2018, at 1:46 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi FlickType Friends,

We are so excited and honored to be nominated for two AppleVis Golden Apple awards! If you'd like to cast your vote for FlickType as the assistive app of the year and/or the developer of the year, we would super appreciate it!! Here's the link: https://www.applevis.com/blog/applevis-assistive-technology-gaming-ios-apps-news/cast-your-vote-now-applevis-golden-apple

Thank you for all of the support!

Warmly,
Ashley and Kosta