Cannot get flick type keyboard or FlickType Classic to work on my iPad

David Speck

Hello,
I have an iPad mini 2 running iOS 12.1. I have not been able to get any version of FlickType Classic to work properly on this iPad in iOS 11 or 12. Whenever I install either one, I can open the app, but when I touch the screen where the keyboard is, voiceover simply says what the opening script for flick flick type is. It never types anything. I cannot select letters or characters. None of the functions work. All I can do is close the app and uninstall it. Any idea why this is not working for me? Is anyone else having this problem? Our my messages to this forum even going through?
Thank you