Re: Question about the Watch app

Chuck Dean

hello,
A force touch in the center of the watch screen should open the menu. Give it a couple of seconds.

Good luck,

On Dec 1, 2018, at 9:09 PM, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:

Hi, I recently got the watch app but I’m still struggling with how to pop open the menu. I think I have to put focus on the Tips button and do a force touch. The problem is that I am not sure if I should do a normal voiceover double tap and hold or if I just do a single tap and hold. It seems as though I can pop open the manual successfully after I forced restart the app, but there’s probably a better way

Let the tears of the Phoenix wash away your pain. May the mountain of eternity be the perch upon which you rest. Until all things are made right.

Phoenixtears
https://allpoetry.com/PhoenixTears#t_main