Re: Question about the Watch app

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

I am having the same issue, don’t know if i’m doing it wrong but i can’t always get the menu.

Then all I see is a send or clear button if i get the menu open. is that correct?

Maria

On 2 Dec 2018, at 3:09 pm, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:

Hi, I recently got the watch app but I’m still struggling with how to pop open the menu. I think I have to put focus on the Tips button and do a force touch. The problem is that I am not sure if I should do a normal voiceover double tap and hold or if I just do a single tap and hold. It seems as though I can pop open the manual successfully after I forced restart the app, but there’s probably a better way

Let the tears of the Phoenix wash away your pain. May the mountain of eternity be the perch upon which you rest. Until all things are made right.

Phoenixtears
https://allpoetry.com/PhoenixTears#t_main