Re: text replacement issue

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Ashley, I've got news for you, and for me to. A friend of mine just told me it was an iOS Bug, and that it has been Solved in the future iOS version that is already available to beta testers.

Few.

Best regards,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 30/11/2018 à 20:45, FlickType a écrit :

Hi JPR,

Following your instructions, I created a definition with over 100 characters. They shouldn't feel like this is a FlickType issue since it does work in FlickType and does not work for the iOS keyboard if it were the other way around then it would make sense if they thought it was a FlickType issue. Here is a link for submitting issues to Apple: https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Please let us know how it goes!