Re: text replacement issue

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi Ashlie.

Thank you for your reply. May I ask, how long are your text replacement definitions?

This seems to be the key of the problem, as short ones work on Both flick type and standard keyboards for me too.

How can I submit the problem to Apple, they will say that the problem is on flick type side, as the shortcut expands in flick type. Tell me what is the smartest way to tell them about the issue I'm having.

Best regards,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 30/11/2018 à 19:19, FlickType a écrit :

Hi JPR,

Thanks for including such great instructions on your issue, but I am not able to reproduce, my text replacement shortcuts are working in both places. My assumption is this may be on Apple's side.

Anyone else have a similar issue?

Thanks!