Off topic, text replacement issue

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi friends.
This message is off-topic here, but I would really appreciate the help of an iOS Maestro. Since a few months, I have an issue with one definition in my text replacements.
This one is 302 letters long, and it doesn’t expand anymore. For a moment, I thought it had something to do with FlickType, since it started including text replacements. So I removed flicktype from my phone, but the problem remains.
Then, I restored my phone, and still no luck. Finally I tried removing and re-entering my definition, but no effect yet. This definition works on another friends phone, same iOS, but mine is a seven, and his is an X.
Any idea?
Please ignore this message and except my apologies if you count help. Next line Cheers,
JpR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet