FlickType question or suggestion

Tony James

Begin forwarded message:

Hi, I just recently started using this app on my watch and it’s pretty good although I would like to see the ability for the app to spell words on the watch just like the parent app on the phone if possible. Is it possible to get the keyboard fully integrated into watchOS as well? Could you also please add the billeted to touch type on the watch? This is a great app and keep up the good work!

Let the tears of the Phoenix wash away your pain. May the mountain of eternity be the perch upon which you rest. Until all things are made right.

Phoenixtears
https://allpoetry.com/PhoenixTears#t_main