Re: Upcoming pricing changes

Robert Kingett

Once Patreon becomes more accessible, perhaps you could offer perks through that service. I'd say $20 would be good for a one time fee or even $40. I looked through the app developer guidelines and I just don't get how you guys are breaking rules? Can't Apple see that by releasing updates as often as you do, this is actually making you compliant with their guidelines? Section 3.1.2 of the App Store Review Guidelines states: "Apps may offer auto-renewing in-app purchase subscriptions, regardless of category on the App Store." It also goes on to state that "you must provide ongoing value to the customer" and that "examples of appropriate subscriptions include: [...], apps that offer consistent, substantive updates;". In my book, you guys are doing that, hands down.