Re: Upcoming pricing changes

JP Shandra

Hello Kosta,
It's good to know it was accepted. Hopefully your fix update finds the same fate.
Sending you, Ashley and the kids best wishes this thanksgiving. Thank you for your invaluable contribution to the VI community Best, JP 🦃

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 6:09 PM FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
Hi everyone, and thank you so much for all the comments. There is a lot of ideas to consider here, and it might take us a few days to evaluate everything.

We also have an update on our rejection: our app was finally approved, but it is unclear from Apple's response if future updates will be allowed to offer an auto-renewing subscription. Their message was the following, quote:

"Hello,
Thank you for providing this information. We are proceeding with the review and will notify you if there are any further issues.
Best Regards,
App Store Review"

Additionally, we have spotted an issue on our end with the update, so we'll have to submit a new FlickType build very soon. We will let you know what happens, smile.