From: hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of Gordon <gordon@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 2:00 pm
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Upcoming pricing changes

The cool thing about the subscription model is that it offers a constant cash flow each month. Flick type is a specialized app made for us. And there are only so many of us who will need it. It's not an app that millions of people will buy and where new people will continue to buy. Once we all pay for it, that's the end of the cash flow.

On 11/20/2018 8:08 PM, Aaron wrote:

I know that many people would love to pay a one time price for the app and use it indefinitely. I would think that $15 or even $20 would be a good asking price. In fact, I would even pay that myself even being a beta tester. That is truly how much I believe in the flick type keyboard and what it does for typing faster.

Best,

Aaron Linson

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-linson/