Re: Strange behaviour on web sites and Facebook

Gordon

I wonder if this has something to do with the dictation issue in the main keyboard. Maybe this is an IOS issue with text boxes. When I dictate using the main keyboard in the message app, it will repeat back what I said and it all looks good. However once I send the message different words are inserted that I never said and that weren't part of what I proof read prior to hitting the send button. I first noticed this in IOS 12.1 myself.

On 11/9/2018 9:58 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Hi everyone.
I wonder what happens with FlickType on web sites or Facebook comments. If seams to behave randomly. Sometimes a correct word is entered, but the next word you type is added , and FlickType looks for a new word with all these letters even though the previous word was spoken when flicking right.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Jpr

http://www.jprykiel.com