Re: 👶

Sheila Armstrong <sheilaa@...>

Warmest congratulations! Sheila from th eUK X

On 06/11/2018 22:13, FlickType wrote:
‪Please excuse us if we take longer than usual to respond, our newest family member just arrived: 👶☺️‬

Kosta and Ashley

--

Sheila Armstrong
Reflections Producer

P.S. Torch has updated its Privacy Policy in line with new GDPR legislation and can be seen on the Privacy Policy page on our website.

Acting Chief Executive: Julia Hyde
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.