Re: Problems with latest FlickType Keyboard 3.4 #206 downloaded from Apps Store

Daniel McGee

Alan, haven't tried this myself but have you tried your test using minimal layout instead?

On 27 Oct 2018, at 20:05, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Hi Ashley,

I've determined that after I installed this latest FlickType release, my settings were changed from full screen to half screen mode. After I changed them back to full screen mode, the keyboard is once again behaving as I like without the change to the compact voice or the issue not speaking the period at the end of a sentence. The single finger swipe up and hold to switch keyboards also seems to be working correctly so maybe that was a one time issue for me or we also won't rule out operator error.

Thanks so much for your reply and I'll report any other issues I come across as I continue to update the keyboard.

Alan Lemly
On Oct 27, 2018, at 12:20 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reporting and sorry about the issues. We were able to reproduce the voice issue and the period issue. I think it may be related to the voice feedback setting that we recently made some changes to. Kosta will look into this when he gets back from a tech talk at our local low vision center, though it could take a couple days to get through Apple review and into the App Store. As for the 3rd issue with dismissing the keyboard, I am unable to reproduce this issue. Are you using the system keyboard? Does this happen in a specific app? What size keyboard are you using?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 07:43 AM, Alan Lemly wrote:

2. When I swipe again to place a period after the last word in a sentence,
the last word is spoken again as opposed to period being spoken.