Re: Problems with latest FlickType Keyboard 3.4 #206 downloaded from Apps Store

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reporting and sorry about the issues. We were able to reproduce the voice issue and the period issue. I think it may be related to the voice feedback setting that we recently made some changes to. Kosta will look into this when he gets back from a tech talk at our local low vision center, though it could take a couple days to get through Apple review and into the App Store. As for the 3rd issue with dismissing the keyboard, I am unable to reproduce this issue. Are you using the system keyboard? Does this happen in a specific app? What size keyboard are you using?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 07:43 AM, Alan Lemly wrote:

2.  When I swipe again to place a period after the last word in a sentence,
the last word is spoken again as opposed to period being spoken.