Re: Sending text to Facebook, Twitter, or via text message

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

Thank you very much Dave. I didn’t have those options coming up earlier, but they are showing now, not sure why that would be any different, but at least I can do it now. :-)

Paula

On 8 Apr 2018, at 15:58, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

Hi Paula,

to export your text to Facebook or Twitter etcetera.

after you have written your text.

flick up with 2 fingers, and it should say menu.

swipe, until you find the export option you wish to post to, and double tap.

Dave.

-----Original Message----- From: Paula Page
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2018 12:26 PM
To: flicktype@groups.io
Subject: [flicktype] Sending text to Facebook, Twitter, or via text message

Hi, I am a new member here. :) I’ve just downloaded the Flicktype beta. With the original Fleksy, you could send text directly to Facebook, Twitter, or via text to anyone in your contacts, but I cannot work out how to do this now. Can anyone tell me if this is still possible, and how to do it?

Paula