Re: Tabs

Actually FlickType is saying clear taps,  . You will hear this when you have started a word and realized you want to clear it and start again.

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 23, 2018, at 11:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I noticed when deleting a word I hear the phrase clear tab. But I just flick again to delete the word.

On Oct 23, 2018, at 2:59 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Leonard,

Not sure if you're referring to indentation tabs or the tabs in the app, would you mind clarifying?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 06:53 PM, leonard morris wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of tabs and how are they used?