From: Paula Page
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2018 12:26 PM
To: flicktype@groups.io
Subject: [flicktype] Sending text to Facebook, Twitter, or via text message

Hi, I am a new member here. :) I’ve just downloaded the Flicktype beta. With the original Fleksy, you could send text directly to Facebook, Twitter, or via text to anyone in your contacts, but I cannot work out how to do this now. Can anyone tell me if this is still possible, and how to do it?

Paula