Re: Switching FlickType between portrait and landscape when "Lock rotation"is switched on

Rob Whyte

you can type with your thumbs then and it is very cool

Warm regards Rob Whyte JAWS certified 2018

On 20/10/18 20:46, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
I have never used landscape mode. Maybe I should try it, but I don't see this as a necessity.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 20/10/2018 à 05:55, Sieghard Weitzel a écrit :
I would love it, I hate to have my orientation unlocked so unlike Chuck I simply won't use Flicktype in landscape mode even if I'd maybe like to do so at times.
I know what is suggested can definitely be done because the Ring Video Doorbell app, for example, also switches to landscape mode when I enable Lifeview or if somebody rings the doorbell and I tap on the notification to answer the ring.