Re: Switching FlickType between portrait and landscape when "Lock rotation"is switched on

Chuck Dean

Hello Ashley,
I doubt I would use this feature because I keep the screen orientation unlocked so typing in landscape mode is never a problem.

I would also like to see a rapid delete gesture like FlickType Classic has.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 19, 2018, at 11:52 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the suggestion.  This is not normally possible, so we would need to implement some kind of workaround. Let's ask the group if they'd also find this feature useful since it will take some work.

Group,
Do others in the group feel like this would be useful for you as well?

Cheers!