Microsoft Outlook for IOS issues

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi

I am sure Kosta and Ashley know this, but just in case you don’t, the issues in Outlook for IOS persist in the latest beta update.

It would be great if this bug could be resolved.  Other than this minor issue, I absolutely love the keyboard.

Thank you

signature_1994727947

Scott Field

Senior Development Manager | Group Technology | Nedbank Ltd

1st Floor, Clocktower, Cape Town, South Africa

PO Box 1144, Johannesburg 2000, South Africa

T +27 (0)21 412 3174  F +27 (0)21 412 0000  C +27 (0)81 018 9199  @ Scottf@...

Website nedbank.co.za

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - At Nedbank we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and encourage the preservation of natural capital

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser