Re: What is that feature called?

Thanks, Sieghard, I agree with your preference. When touch typing on the iOS keyboard it is mostly faster to have the predictions above the keyboard, but with FlickType's way of typing without waiting for the feedback of the letters, the predictions above the keyboard would mostly slow a user down in comparison.

Is this what you're referring to Daniel? Or are you referring to something different than word prediction? For long words and emails, you can set up shortcuts in the iOS settings that work with FlickType. For long words, or things that you have to touch type like email addresses, these shortcuts do save lots of time. Please let me know if you want instructions on how to use this feature. You don't even have to touch type, you can enter the first few letters without waiting for the letter announcements and flick right for the email address to be automatically filled in.

Cheers!