Topics

What to test?

Lizand Sammie

Hello! I have been typing using FlickType, and now that I have the instruction manual, it is wonderful. When looking for specific things to test when I I am typing, what should I be looking for. I didn't see anything in the what to test section of TestFlight.
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chuck Dean

Hi Liz,
This beta version is running well, so mainly look for areas that you think need changing or improvement. Perhaps there is a gesture you would like changed, or a symbol added to the keyboard. Anything you feel would make your FlickType experience better.
Thanks, and happy typing!

Chuck