Using FlickType as a third-party keyboard

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

So for some reason, I can’t seem to use FlickType as a third-party keyboard anymore, every time I try to, it throws me back out to the ordinary keyboard. Ashley and Costa, I will send a report to the email you suggested, but I’ve just come back from holiday, and I’m very tired. If I uninstall FlickType, how can I get it back again, as I am a beta tester? Can I go to TestFlight and reinstall it, or do you need to send me another code to redeem it? It is really frustrating not being able to use FlickType!

Kind regards.

Paula

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

My FlickType seems fine now. I did turn the reduced height thing on in the settings, and that seems to have solved my issue. ☺️

Paula

On 12 Aug 2018, at 08:54, Paula Page <fairyhugs@gmail.com> wrote:

So for some reason, I can’t seem to use FlickType as a third-party keyboard anymore, every time I try to, it throws me back out to the ordinary keyboard. Ashley and Costa, I will send a report to the email you suggested, but I’ve just come back from holiday, and I’m very tired. If I uninstall FlickType, how can I get it back again, as I am a beta tester? Can I go to TestFlight and reinstall it, or do you need to send me another code to redeem it? It is really frustrating not being able to use FlickType!

Kind regards.

Paula

Hmm, strange. When you're up for sending over instructions on how to reproduce the issue please let us know. A restart typically helps with these issues, or you can try to delete and reinstall if it comes up again, as you will still be able to access the beta from TestFlight.

All the best!
Ashley

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

I have no idea how to reproduce the issue, so I don’t think I can help! I’m not very technically minded! I tried restarting the phone, resetting the phone, even taking Flicktype out of my third party keyboards then putting it back! I’m just really glad that I can use Flicktype again, but as for what actually worked, and how I would reproduce the problem, I just have no clue! I’m so sorry! All I can tell you was that I was 2 thirds of the way through a holiday in Turkey, with poor hotel wifi, so I have no idea if that was the issue? Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Paula