From: beta@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:beta@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Morgan Pimentel
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 6:50 PM
To: beta@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-beta] Test Flight Problems

Hi everyone,

I received my invite for the TestFlight application to install the beta of
FlickType. I downloaded the TestFlight app, but it's wanting me to confirm
an invite code that I have not received by either TestFlight or FlickType. I
uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it just brought me back to that
same point.
Can anyone recommend how I can fix this/get my code? I'd really appreciate
it.

Thanks
Morgan

Hi Morgan,

Benny is correct, the email will include a code. Please click on the first link in the TestFlight invite email (I believe says open in TestFlight or something similar), it will take you to a webpage with 3-step instructions, the 3rd step listed includes the 8 digit code. If the code has expired please let us know and we can send you a new code.

Thanks!
Ashley