Topics

Suggestion for flick type custom keyboard

Hannes Fouche

Hi I have a suggestion regarding the spelling out of words what about using the magic tap gesture to spell out words also how about using a two finger flick up gesture to cycle between lower and upper case letters and symbols and numbers so for example when you flick up once the letter changes to an uppercase letter when you flick up again The keyboard changes to numbers and when you flick up again it changes to symbols and vise versa when you flick down with two fingers. As for inserting a new line, how about flicking down with two fingers. Keep up the good work.

Yours faithfully
Hannes Fouche

On 11 May 2018, at 20:23, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Smile. We are so excited to share with you today this very early version of the custom keyboard that can be used inside all apps. You will surely notice some differences from the main app, as well as quite a few big things that are still missing. That's because we are simply taking the wraps off the ongoing development process, which will now continue out in the open, with your participation. This is not yet a finished product by any means, so please take extra care to read all of information here first: https://flicktype.groups.io/g/beta/wiki/Custom-keyboard

And if you still have any questions at all, please reply to this thread. Thank you for testing FlickType, and we really look forward to your feedback to help us make this the best typing experience for you!

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley