Topics

Simply incredible!

Liz and Hope

Simply incredible! It is amazing what can happen when I have an instruction manual. I have been playing with this app for the last two hours, and I am amazed with what this app can do. I will have fun being a beta tester. Keep up the excellent work.
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chuck Dean

Hi Liz, I am glad to hear you are enjoying FlickType.
I like to send people to the instructions, it speeds up the process.
When the original app was released, I tried typing for two very frustrating days... Then I read the instructions! What a difference.
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Happy typing,

Chuck