Topics

problem with flicktype beta on IPhone 6S with VoiceOver

Graham Page

Hi.

I use FlickType on my personal mobile which is an IPhone SE running IOS 11
and voiceover with no problem. When it came out on the app store today I
downloaded it onto my work phone which is an IPhone 6S. On this phone, I
can't use FlickType with voiceover running. I need to turn voiceover off.
In this situation I can type and get feedback but I can't use the menus
without turning on voiceover again. I'd like FlickType to run on the 6S as
it does on the SE with voiceover running. Is there any setting I eed to
change?

Regards

Graham

I find that I can't use it on this phone with voiceover

We have a 6s device and we are not running into any issues with voiceover on, in fact, the app works better with voiceover enabled. Maybe you have assistive touch or some other accessibility setting configured differently from your SE?

Please let us know,
Ashley

Chuck Dean

Hi Ashley,
About a week and a half ago someone else was having a similar problem. I don’t remember what the fix was, but Kosta knew what to do.

Chuck

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:20 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

We have a 6s device and we are not running into any issues with voiceover on, in fact, the app works better with voiceover enabled. Maybe you have assistive touch or some other accessibility setting configured differently from your SE?

Please let us know,
Ashley

Graham Page

Hi Chuck.

if you could find the problem or dig out the email or whatever advice Kosta had that would be much appreciated.

Regards

Graham