Topics

One issue I am noticing.

Liz and Hope

I am noticing when going through the suggestion list that the suggestions are not spelled out.
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Gina Grunden

I am noticing that as well. I am also noticing that when I delete a word, FlickType says "Clear All Tabs."

nt from my iPhone

On May 12, 2018, at 12:22 AM, Lizand Sammie <elizabethulrich@...> wrote:

I am noticing when going through the suggestion list that the suggestions are not spelled out.

Chuck Dean

Hi Gina,
When you enter letters, but do not flake right, and then decide to delete letters, when you flick left you were here clear tabs. If you enter a word, flick right, and then decide to delete the word, you’ll hear the word delete it. I hope this helps.

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 9:54 PM, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@...> wrote:

I am noticing that as well. I am also noticing that when I delete a word, FlickType says "Clear All Tabs."

nt from my iPhone

Liz and Hope

Another issue I am having is when I am switching keyboards FlickType and theMBraille act like my only two keyboards, and I cannot access the regular keyboard. Having said this, I do not think this is a FlickType issue. I disabled MBraille as a third party keyboard. I am wondering if any one else is having similar issues.

On May 12, 2018, at 1:01 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Gina,
When you enter letters, but do not flake right, and then decide to delete letters, when you flick left you were here clear tabs. If you enter a word, flick right, and then decide to delete the word, you’ll hear the word delete it. I hope this helps.

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 9:54 PM, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@...> wrote:

nt from my iPhone

Brandon Cross

It's saying clear all taps. That's good for when you start to type but realize you made a mistake that will probably cause you not to get the correct word. Now, that only happens after you've started typing, if you just spaced, and you flick left and it does that, then that would be an issue. But, if you type a few letters but don't flick right to get the suggestions, and instead flick left, and it says clear all taps or clear taps, that's it working as intended from all I can tell. It's just saying all the previous taps you made on that word are disregarded and you can start again.