Topics

Not receiving email notifications for this group

Jay

Hello.
I'm currently not receiving notifications for this group anymore. Not sure why, because all of my group subscription settings are what they should be. Can someone email me off list and tell me in detail how to receive email notifications again?
Thanks.

Jay,

I suspect the reason you're not receiving messages from the FlickType Beta list is that the developers have been dealing with family issues and activity on the app has been limited. We have had posts on the main Flicktype list discussing iOS 13 bugs with third party software keyboards and other development topics but I haven't seen a Beta list post in quite a while.

Alan Lemly