New Flicktype Beta Link Not Working

Ravi Pinapaka

Hello,

I received an email from TestFlight that there was a new version of
Flicktype beta available for iOS. However, when I open TestFlight,
there's nothing there and when I open the link from the email, it says
"The build is no longer available."

What's up with that? Am I the only one experiencing this?

- Ravi

Chuck Dean

My link Worked do fine.

Chuck  (mobile)

On Jan 12, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Ravi Pinapaka <psvkravi@...> wrote:

Hello,

I received an email from TestFlight that there was a new version of
Flicktype beta available for iOS. However, when I open TestFlight,
there's nothing there and when I open the link from the email, it says
"The build is no longer available."

What's up with that? Am I the only one experiencing this?

- Ravi

Ravi Pinapaka

Which beta version worked for you? I got the same error on Flicktype
for iPhone 4.5 (230) and the recently received 4.5 (232) versions.

On 1/13/20, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:
My link Worked do fine.

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Jan 12, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Ravi Pinapaka <psvkravi@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I received an email from TestFlight that there was a new version of
Flicktype beta available for iOS. However, when I open TestFlight,
there's nothing there and when I open the link from the email, it says
"The build is no longer available."

What's up with that? Am I the only one experiencing this?

- Ravi

Chuck Dean

I got a test flight notification that the beta was available, so I Opened test flight and installed it.
A few seconds later I got an emailTelling me the Same, So So I ignored it.

Chuck  (mobile)

On Jan 13, 2020, at 12:16 AM, Ravi Pinapaka <psvkravi@...> wrote:

Which beta version worked for you? I got the same error on Flicktype
for iPhone 4.5 (230) and the recently received 4.5 (232) versions.

On 1/13/20, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
My link Worked do fine.

Chuck  (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe