Topics

More feedback.

Liz and Hope

I am noticing another issue. When I want to put a contact in the appropriate text field, possible contacts do not come up. Is there a way that FlickType can gain access to contacts?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chuck Dean

At this time when I am sending email I feel in the contacts, and the subject, with you I was keyboard. Once I’m typing inside the body of the email, I go to the FlickType keyboard.

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 11:23 PM, Lizand Sammie <elizabethulrich@...> wrote:

I am noticing another issue. When I want to put a contact in the appropriate text field, possible contacts do not come up. Is there a way that FlickType can gain access to contacts?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chrystal Alexandroff <chrystalex@...>

So I think I've actually figured out how to do that, sort of. When you go into the contact field, type the name in with the flick type keyboard, then immediately tap and hold to change keyboards. Then flick right and the contact email info should come up for you to select.
Hope that helps, Chrystal.

On 12 May 2018, at 4:30 pm, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

At this time when I am sending email I feel in the contacts, and the subject, with you I was keyboard. Once I’m typing inside the body of the email, I go to the FlickType keyboard.

Chuck

On May 11, 2018, at 11:23 PM, Lizand Sammie <elizabethulrich@...> wrote:

I am noticing another issue. When I want to put a contact in the appropriate text field, possible contacts do not come up. Is there a way that FlickType can gain access to contacts?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Liz and Hope

Wow! You sure did figure out how to enter contacts in an email. Thank you so much for your help. Flicktype totally rocks!