FlickType question or suggestion

Corie Brown

Hi,

I have been running the beta version for some time, but my keyboard has reverted to the basic function

I have tried deleting and we installing. That has not worked.

I did pay for the keyboard before moving to thbeta and have tried subscribing again, but I just get a message saying I am already subscribed!. What can I do to regain full functionality?.

Look forward to your reply!

Corie

JP Shandra <blindambition777@...>

Hi,
Have you checked to make sure you enabled full access again? Go to keyboards in General under Settings.
Hope that helps!
Best,
JP

On Sep 18, 2019, at 10:53 PM, Corie Brown <corie@coriebrown.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I have been running the beta version for some time, but my keyboard has reverted to the basic function

I have tried deleting and we installing. That has not worked.

I did pay for the keyboard before moving to thbeta and have tried subscribing again, but I just get a message saying I am already subscribed!. What can I do to regain full functionality?.

Look forward to your reply!

Corie

Corie Brown

Tried that, but Still only basic functionality...

Corie Brown
Voiceover Artist
FacebookTwitterYouTubeEmail