FlickType question or suggestion

Corie Brown

Hi,

I have been running the beta version for some time, but my keyboard has reverted to the basic function

I have tried deleting and we installing. That has not worked.

I did pay for the keyboard before moving to thbeta and have tried subscribing again, but I just get a message saying I am already subscribed!. What can I do to regain full functionality?.

Look forward to your reply!

Corie

JP Shandra

Hi,
Have you checked to make sure you enabled full access again? Go to keyboards in General under Settings.
Hope that helps!
Best,
JP

On Sep 18, 2019, at 10:53 PM, Corie Brown <corie@coriebrown.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I have been running the beta version for some time, but my keyboard has reverted to the basic function

I have tried deleting and we installing. That has not worked.

I did pay for the keyboard before moving to thbeta and have tried subscribing again, but I just get a message saying I am already subscribed!. What can I do to regain full functionality?.

Look forward to your reply!

Corie

Corie Brown

Tried that, but Still only basic functionality...

Corie Brown
Voiceover Artist
FacebookTwitterYouTubeEmail