flicktype for apple watch?

Jay

Hi!

So, I had this crazy idea, and wanted to share with you. What about a version of FlickType for the apple watch? Do you think you can do that in the future? I think that would be pretty awesome if that could happen. Think of all the possibilities this could have? Pretty cool idea? ☺️

Hi Jay,

It's a great idea, and something we've actually done in the past with another keyboard. As we extend the project, we hope to be able to develop FlickType in more languages, across more platforms and make it compatible with more devices such as the Apple watch. Wink.

If you think of any other fun ideas, we look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,
Ashley

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

I’d love to see Flicktype on the Apple Watch too! :)

Paula