Flicktype Crashing

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

Hi, with the latest version of Flicktype,, I can't remeber the number, is it 150, it keeps crashing on my phone. I am on holiday, so using poor wifi, but the last version was working absolutely fine. I've tried rebooting the phone, but it still crashes. I'm using an iPhone SE, with the latest IOS.

Paula

Hi Paula,
Thanks for reporting and sorry you're experiencing this issue. When you mention latest iOS do you mean 12 or 11? You can scroll down to the bottom of the settings tab in the FlickType app to figure out which FlickType build you're on as that information will also be helpful for us.

Thanks!
Ashley

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 01:32 PM, Paula Page wrote:

Hi, with the latest version of Flicktype,, I can't remeber the number, is it
150, it keeps crashing on my phone. I am on holiday, so using poor wifi, but
the last version was working absolutely fine. I've tried rebooting the phone,
but it still crashes. I'm using an iPhone SE, with the latest IOS.

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

Hi, yes, it's version 150, and IOS 11,4. It crashes, deletes all my text, and takes me to the normal querty keyboard.

Paula

On 9 Aug 2018, at 21:20, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Hi Paula,
Thanks for reporting and sorry you're experiencing this issue. When you mention latest iOS do you mean 12 or 11? You can scroll down to the bottom of the settings tab in the FlickType app to figure out which FlickType build you're on as that information will also be helpful for us.

Thanks!
Ashley

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 01:32 PM, Paula Page wrote:

Hi, with the latest version of Flicktype,, I can't remeber the number, is it
150, it keeps crashing on my phone. I am on holiday, so using poor wifi, but
the last version was working absolutely fine. I've tried rebooting the phone,
but it still crashes. I'm using an iPhone SE, with the latest IOS.

Hi Paula.

Thanks for following up. Here are the instructions for reporting bugs, will you please send the following to hello@flicktype.com?
* Restart your device after each update.
* Device model, exact version of iOS you are using, and the exact version of FlickType you are using.
* When did the issue start occurring? What exactly happened? As detailed as possible.
* Sending Crash reports from your device if FlickType crashes: You can find those under iOS Settings, Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data.

For future reference, you can find the bug reporting instructions here:
https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/wiki/Reporting-Bugs

Thanks!
Ashley