Flick type locking up


Kimberly Parsley
 

I am using an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.4. In the iMessage app, I was composing a message using FlickType, and FlickType locked up entirely. The only feedback I could get was flick type continuing to read the opening instructions. It did this regardless of where I tapped on the screen. The dismiss key, if it was there, was not functioning. The only fix available was to give the phone to my sided husband, who turned off voiceover, then changed keyboards to the native iOS keyboard. This has happened more than just one time, usually in iMessage.


Chuck Dean
 

Hello,
I had a similar episode this afternoon. I typed a message, then dismissed the keyboard. I couldn't find the send button so I hit the back button, then I could sent.
I have not had this happen when I change keyboards instead of dismissing the FlickType keyboard.
Chuck

On Aug 6, 2018, at 5:58 PM, Kimberly Parsley <kimberly.parsley@gmail.com> wrote:

I am using an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.4. In the iMessage app, I was composing a message using FlickType, and FlickType locked up entirely. The only feedback I could get was flick type continuing to read the opening instructions. It did this regardless of where I tapped on the screen. The dismiss key, if it was there, was not functioning. The only fix available was to give the phone to my sided husband, who turned off voiceover, then changed keyboards to the native iOS keyboard. This has happened more than just one time, usually in iMessage.



 

Thank you both for reporting. Can you please confirm which FlickType version number this happened with?


Chuck Dean
 

Version 148.

On Aug 7, 2018, at 3:07 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you both for reporting. Can you please confirm which FlickType version number this happened with?



Kimberly Parsley
 

148

On Aug 7, 2018, at 5:07 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you both for reporting. Can you please confirm which FlickType version number this happened with?



 

Thank you! Have you experienced this again after a restart? If so, can you please provide instructions on how we may be able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks!
Ashley


Kimberly Parsley
 

I have not experienced the issue again, but I will try to reproduce it and let you know the steps.

On Aug 8, 2018, at 2:21 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you! Have you experienced this again after a restart? If so, can you please provide instructions on how we may be able to reproduce the issue?

Thanks!
Ashley