Topics

Feedback!

Liz and Hope

Hello! I am wondering if there is a way to add new words to the dictionary. Also, is there a way to capitalize letters in the middle of a sentence such as when typing a person's first and last name? Is there a way to manually add words if none of the suggestions are correct?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chuck Dean

Hi Liz,you can find answers to all your questions here:

http://www.flicktype.com/instructions.htm

I highly recommend you take about 10 to 15 minutes and read the instruction manual. Very informative and will answer all your questions!
I hope this helps,

Chuck

On Apr 28, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Lizand Sammie <elizabethulrich@...> wrote:

Hello! I am wondering if there is a way to add new words to the dictionary. Also, is there a way to capitalize letters in the middle of a sentence such as when typing a person's first and last name? Is there a way to manually add words if none of the suggestions are correct?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chuck Dean

Hi Liz,
I’m sorry I sent you a bad link, try this one:

http://www.flicktype.com/instructions.html

Chuck

On Apr 28, 2018, at 1:13 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Liz,you can find answers to all your questions here:

http://www.flicktype.com/instructions.htm

I highly recommend you take about 10 to 15 minutes and read the instruction manual. Very informative and will answer all your questions!
I hope this helps,

Chuck

On Apr 28, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Lizand Sammie <elizabethulrich@...> wrote:

Hello! I am wondering if there is a way to add new words to the dictionary. Also, is there a way to capitalize letters in the middle of a sentence such as when typing a person's first and last name? Is there a way to manually add words if none of the suggestions are correct?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Liz and Hope

Hello Chuck! I double tapped on the instructions link, and it does not work. Also, how do I join the Flicktype forum? Forgive my questions and repetitive posting. This is the first time I have beta tested an app, and I am still learning the lay of the land.

On Apr 28, 2018, at 4:13 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Liz,you can find answers to all your questions here:

http://www.flicktype.com/instructions.htm

I highly recommend you take about 10 to 15 minutes and read the instruction manual. Very informative and will answer all your questions!
I hope this helps,

Chuck

On Apr 28, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Lizand Sammie <elizabethulrich@...> wrote:

Hello! I am wondering if there is a way to add new words to the dictionary. Also, is there a way to capitalize letters in the middle of a sentence such as when typing a person's first and last name? Is there a way to manually add words if none of the suggestions are correct?
Liz Ulrich and leader Dog hope
HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ELIZABETH.ULRICH.1

Chuck Dean

Hi Liz,
Yes that was my bad I sent a bad link, I sent you another email with a good link, and I will send it again with this email:
http://www.flicktype.com/instructions.html

For all information regarding the FlickType keyboard you can go here:

http://www.flicktype.com/help.html

For your information, you can find all these links and all the information you need about the FlickType keyboard, when you are in the app, simply flick up with two fingers, and double tap on help and support.
I hope this helps!

Chuck

PS don’t worry about asking too many questions, we are a friendly group!