Duplicated messages

Daniel McGee

Hi all

Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?

Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.

Daniel

Benny Barber

Daniel,
I am not seeing duplicate messages from you. I only see one message from you when you post. Thanks.
Benny

On Aug 18, 2018, at 12:38 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?

Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.

Daniel

Daniel McGee

Hi Benny, that's very strange because I have seen duplicated messages in the past.
Maybe it's from the FlickType chat list where it's happening? Not the beta list.

I will keep a lookout. Anyway, glad you reported no issues from me your end.

Daniel

On 18 Aug 2018, at 18:49, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel,
I am not seeing duplicate messages from you. I only see one message from you when you post. Thanks.
Benny

On Aug 18, 2018, at 12:38 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

Daniel

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

I haven’t noticed any duplicated messages from you, if that helps?

Paula

On 18 Aug 2018, at 18:38, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

Daniel

George Cham

Hi Daniel,  I’ve noticed that too.
If I send a message to the list,  for some reason it’s coming through twice.

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:55 am
To: beta@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-beta] Duplicated messages

I haven’t noticed any duplicated messages from you, if that helps?

Paula

> On 18 Aug 2018, at 18:38, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?
>
> Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.
>
> Daniel
>
>