Duplicated messages

Daniel McGee

Hi all

Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?

Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.

Daniel

Benny Barber

Daniel,
I am not seeing duplicate messages from you. I only see one message from you when you post. Thanks.
Benny

On Aug 18, 2018, at 12:38 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?

Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.

Daniel

Daniel McGee

Hi Benny, that's very strange because I have seen duplicated messages in the past.
Maybe it's from the FlickType chat list where it's happening? Not the beta list.

I will keep a lookout. Anyway, glad you reported no issues from me your end.

Daniel

On 18 Aug 2018, at 18:49, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel,
I am not seeing duplicate messages from you. I only see one message from you when you post. Thanks.
Benny

On Aug 18, 2018, at 12:38 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?

Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.

Daniel

Paula Page <fairyhugs@...>

I haven’t noticed any duplicated messages from you, if that helps?

Paula

On 18 Aug 2018, at 18:38, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

Slightly off topic, I know but am I I the only one sending and receiving, duplicated messages to the list?

Is there anyway I can stop it happening? It doesn't really bother me. I was just concerned about all you guys getting more email than you should. Even though I don't know how to stop this from happening.

Daniel

George Cham

Hi Daniel,  I’ve noticed that too.
If I send a message to the list,  for some reason it’s coming through twice.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS