Topics

Can’t find a way to enter accented characters in spanish

Gerardo Corripio

Is there yet a way or a setting that’l allow one to enter accented spanish characters, to add words like Escuchàbamos, nd others? An idea if this is still to be implemented, to use the flick up/down options used when capitalizing letters, to include the option of accented leters. The accent used in Spanish is the Acute one I think: see what it says for instance in these words éste; ésta; escuchabamos; índice; óptimo; últimamente; útil; I think it’s the acute accent the one used? And words like niño, niña, moño etc is the ñ, thus wondering can one enter those characters as of yet?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel