Another instance of locking up

Kimberly Parsley

While composing an email using FlickType, I flick up to switch to the iOS keyboard, and somehow the control center comes up. Even pressing the home button won’t make the control center go away. The only thing that helped was to lock the phone and then unlock it using the side button. Build 150 but present in earlier builds as well. I’m beginning to wonder if these issues could be my phone? Thank you for everything.

Rob Whyte <fudge@...>

Hi,

I also get the control centre and swiping down pretty sure went back to
the thread of messages.

--
Warm regards Rob Whyte

Tangela Mahaffey <tangela.m.m@...>

I have seen this, but typically pressing home ahs dismissed it. Try going to the appstore. That also might help.

Hi there,

When you're triggering the control center what device are you using? Depending on the device the control center may be triggered from the top or the bottom of the screen, our advice for this is that you try to initiate your flicks from away from the edge that the control center is triggered from. Once you try this, will you please let us know if it's still happening?

Thank you!
Ashley

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 08:26 PM, Tangela Mahaffey <tangela.m.m@gmail.com> wrote:

*I have seen this, but typically pressing home ahs dismissed it. Try going to
the appstore. That also might help.*

( #window-52815954 )