Re: problem with flicktype and team talk

Hi Mohammad, Paula,

We've had another report of an issue with TeamTalk as well. I'm not sure what the issue is, whether it's the fact that FlickType cannot use dictation due to Apple's limitations with 3rd party keyboards, or whether it's because TeamTalk and FlickType are using audio in the same way and therefore cancels out TeamTalk's audio. I tried to run a test but I wasn't able to get TeamTalk to work for me at all, even with the standard keyboard. If either of you have a hunch that it's one issue or the other, please do let us know as it may help us identify the problem.

Thanks!
Ashley

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.