problem with flicktype and team talk

Mohammad Aloufi <moh8281@...>

Hi all,
So I have this problem between using flick type and team talk.
Team talk is an app where you connect to servers and talk to people etc.
So if I am using team talk, and want to write a whatsap message as an example, and this is what I was doing when I discovered the bug.
When I double tap on the compose message edit box, I usually flick left to make sure I am at the beginning of the document, The edit box is already empty I know, but it's just a habit I got used too lol.
Then the team talk sounds all fade out while I am typing.
I am thinking it is something wrong with flick type, but then again it could be something wrong with team talk, but it doesn't do that when I use the normal ios keyboards.
Regards.

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.