Re: Keyboard only visible on long press

Ebrahim Vasta

Hi, I was playing around on the type screen and it seems to of been
resolved. I must of accidently switched the typing mode as you
suggest.

On 1/18/20, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
The only thing I can suggest is...
touch typing or direct touch must be enabled for Flicktype to
work. Use the rotor and select touch typing or direct touch

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Jan 18, 2020, at 1:06 AM, Ebrahim Vasta <fascigo@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hi

I am a voice over user and have been beta testing for a while, ever
since a few versions ago the keyboard section appears grey'ed out and
does not receive gestures. When long-pressing the area the keyboard
appears but then promptly disappears when I lift my finger.
This only appears to be affecting me, I checked with other users and
it seems fine. I tried reinstalling, changing settings, I even
restored my phone to a factory ipsw.
I have the iPhone 7 256GB running IOS13.3

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.