Re: Keyboard only visible on long press

Chuck Dean

The only thing I can suggest is...
          touch typing or direct touch must be enabled for Flicktype to work. Use the rotor and select touch typing or direct touch

Chuck  (mobile)

On Jan 18, 2020, at 1:06 AM, Ebrahim Vasta <fascigo@...> wrote:

Hi

I am a voice over user and have been beta testing for a while,  ever
since a few versions ago the keyboard section appears grey'ed out and
does not receive gestures. When long-pressing the area the keyboard
appears but then promptly disappears when I lift my finger.
This only appears to be affecting me, I checked with other users and
it seems fine. I tried reinstalling, changing settings, I even
restored my phone to a factory ipsw.
I have the iPhone 7 256GB running IOS13.3

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.