From: beta@flicktype.groups.io <beta@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:09:34 AM
To: Bt <beta@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType-beta] Touch typing on Apple Watch

Hey Kosta and Group,

I was wondering if there would be any inclusion of touch typing to manually enter a word with the Apple Watch version of FlickType? This would be great to have as sometimes FlickType on the watch simply doesn’t;’t get the word correct. It also would be useful to have whilst posting on Facebook or Twitter when using the Chirp or WristBook apps.

Thanks again for the great app Kosta and Ashley.

Ed Worrell

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.