Re: Keyboard not functioning on iOS 13.1 first beta

Ed Worrell

It is functioning, just not well at all.

1. Deleted words are not spoken
2. Punctuation is not spoken after the second flick right after entering a word.
3. The spelling function seems to not be working at all, previously it would cut off the first letter of the word.
4. Word announcements are not working unless you turn on word feedback in accessibility/VoiceOver/typing/software keyboards in iOS 13 beta.

If I find anything else I will let you know.

Thanks,

Ed W.
@blindworrell

On Aug 28, 2019, at 1:34 AM, Srikanth Kanuri via Groups.Io <sri615=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

dear team, keyboard is not functioning on iOS 13.1 first beta. Please issue an update fixing this on TestFlight

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.