FlickType question/suggestion

Harry Bell

I'm using running o sLatest beta. Having seen the new floating keyboard from apple for slide to type, I really like the way the big apple on onscreen keyboard is replaced by an iPhone sized keyboard to type in. Could you introduce this feature too? Another thing is that dark mode in iOS 13 does not work in Pages or Books. So I’m back using Classic invert colours - but Flicktype does not have a White theme which would give me white text on black background. Could this be introduced?
Flicktype is so much better than Apple’s swipe to type keyboard - keep at it!
Thanks
Harry

Join beta@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.